Hi, this is my first post.

We are a small machine shop company located in Mexico, close to the USA border, and we have a few CNC mills, CNC lathes and EDM equipment.

One of these EDM machines, it's a Fanuc Robocut Alpha-0B and its Fanuc Series 16-W controller.

The information I got from its plate is:

Fanuc Robocut Alpha-0B
Type A04B-0303-B001 #USA
No. P9510B154, Date: 1995-2
Made in Japan

The Fanuc controller PSU failed (the PSU is located to the right hand side of the CPU unit, inside the control enclosure), so the machine was off for 1 complete day, while the technician replaced a relay that failed in it.

Once the technician finished, he turned on the machine and got a 910 SRAM Parity System Error.

I ordered a 1MB SRAM PC Card (PCMCIA), to try an SRAM Backup, but when I Select this option inside the Boot Menu, I get a 930 CPU Interrupt System Alarm, and the Fanuc controller creates a 0kb sized backup file inside the SRAM card, instead of the 512kb file I was expecting.

I've seen that when you get the 910 error, it's recommended to reset the controller and enter the parameters, but the thing is that nobody in here has the parameters for this equipment. Nobody knew that they were going to be needed in a case like this.

Can someone please provide me with these parameters values?

My guess is that I could do with the parameters of an Alpha-0B/1B/0C/1C.

Please help me out.