Hi guys pretty new to this. I just bought a new CNC machine. I used to have a CNC Shark Pro so I used the CNC Shark Pro PostPro and it worked quite well. On my new machine the manufacturer supplied a couple of PostPro files. One works somewhat well but doesn't pickup spindle speed or feed rate from the software that I am using, which is Vectric - Vcarve Pro and Cut3d. The other has all that info built in but when I run the file it goes to my "machine coodinates" instead of the "workpiece coordinates". Here is a screen shot of the first few lines of code.

Attachment 322812

This is actually a combined tool toolpath file, which means as well as having the spindle speed and feed rate it also allows you to save two tools, or more, to a single file. It stops to allow you to put the next tool in and then continues. Can anyone see the problem with why it would be starting the machining from the "machine coordinates" instead of the "workpiece coordinates"?

Here is the other image of the other toolpath, which doesn't have speed and feed information. This one will cut from the work piece coordinates so is the only one I can currently use.
Attachment 322820

Thanks for any help. I have e-mailed the manufacturer but have yet to hear back.

Cheers Peter.