586,112 active members*
3,250 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

OMNI 1325 Ordered

Well I too have ordered an OMNI 1325. My main use is cutting Aluminium sheet (0.032 2024 T3), but I intend to cut a fair bit of timber as well.

I did a lot of research before deciding on the specs for my machine, but Jack from Omni has been very helpful through the process. OMNI are very flexible with customising the specs of their machines.

I also had a lot of good feedback from Jason in NZ (http://www.cnczone.com/forums/chines...ordered-2.html)

I only have 220V Single phase so I am going to build the Shopbot vacuum system here -> Black Box Vac Source - Let's Talk ShopBot

I'm looking forward to getting my machine. Will keep the forum up to date with progress. Specs below.

OMNI 1325
    1300 X 2500 X 300mm vacuum table (4 zones + combined T slot)
    3kw water cooled spindle
    2000 X 200 rotary axis

Upgrades:
    300mm Z upgrade
    30mm HIWIN rails, 32mm TBI ball screw on Z
    Helical rack and pinion
    Delta VFD
    Mach3 Control

Cheers
    Richard

Thanks for buying our products, Richard. if you need any other technician support, just feel free to contact us.
    PS: make some wood materials or others, such as Acrylic, stone gifts can also bring you some extra profit, dear. just use the machine when you don't need to process AL sheet.

Frame Built

A few weeks ago Omni contacted me to confirm the VFD. I had requested a Delta VFD. It seems Delta do not make single phase VFDs to suit the 3KW spindles. Good to see Omni are aware of these things as I don't have 3 phase power here. The machine will be configured with a Fuling 3.7 KW VFD.

Today I received a picture of my machine from Jack over at Omni. The frame is built and the gantry mounted. You can see the rotary axis sitting on the rear of the machine.

Attachment 199240

Very interesting. Keep us posted!

Probably gonna buy us one of these later when we get the funds.

You are going to love your Omni 1325. I run mine 7 days a week, 6-8 hours at a time. It's the third machine I have and by far the best. If I can help you in any way if you have issues please just ask.

John
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	64.6 KB 
ID:	199618

Machining the Vacuum Table

Progress on the build is a little slow, but Omni sent a picture today of my machine cutting the vacuum table.

Looks like it will be ready to ship after the Chinese holiday (1-7th Oct).

Attachment 202112

Looks like good news and machine

Hello,

I'm just in the process of choosing a cnc machine, for processing mdf and melamine sheet material for cabinet production. I'm new to cnc but need to switch over from the more traditional way of manufacturing cabinets.
    I've been researching manufacturers and the OLT-R 1325 from the Jinan Ocean Link seems to be a pretty good buy. I wanted to ask how you guys that have purchased this machine have got on with it? Any issues, support, quality issues?
    I'm opting for the vacuum table and may include the 4th axis rotary attachment.
    Just trying to get some feedback really. I've had my fingers burnt importing goods before so am a bit over cautious.
    Thanks.

Looks like I've got the machine names muddled up, seems like you guys have a different machine... doh!

Looks like I've got the machine names muddled up, seems like you guys have a different machine... doh!

More Construction

Another picture of the machine being installed and tested. Looking good.

In Transit

My machine left for Tianjin port on the 6th of October.

One slight issue is that Omni have included a 3KW dust extractor in the order by mistake. They contacted me to see if we could work out a discount price for the unit. I'm not too upset as I had not bought a unit yet. We will work something out.

Re: In Transit

Just ordered my 1218 from Omni. You've had yours for a while now...how's it going? Everything still spins?

Re: OMNI 1325 Ordered

Aivaras Norutas from Lithuania
    June, 5, 2015
    We hope that will improve the quality of its range. Higher growth is limited by 24 hours day, and reluctance to hand the lack of top enterprise. Over the past two months we have modernized production, purchase a machine that will allow to work faster and better . Maybe we appear immodest , but we have become one of the best in their field and Lithuania.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8abfea_2e5fc31d72da4850927837649c29a752.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	109.2 KB 
ID:	284762

Re: OMNI 1325 Ordered

OMNI1212 cnc router testing video for end user.
    Amanda Cheung from OMNI, www.omni-cnc.com,
    [email protected], Skype: omni-cnc

Re: Frame Built

Amanda Cheung from OMNI, www.omni-cnc.com,
    [email protected], Skype: omni-cnc