OK Many posts on this forum discuss the problem of when the system looses software or better said the battery failure problem.

for most people it will be easy to get this control back to life by finding the software the zip file is called "CT Arrow 500.zip" and can be found online.
Opening this file you ll find included all documents and files you ll need to get your system back to life in about 10 to 30 minutes.

weird is that if you have any other problem then this one you ll somehow be lost. as there is no other documents online for what if you lost power during flashing the system or even this went in any way wrong. In this case you won t even be able to get into test run mode.

As described in the word file contained in the zip file you can read

In the event of the power being removed the system will be corrupted, this is not a recoverable situation and would require the system to be rebuilt from a PC.

But it stops at this point. there are no document i ever found discussing in detail what to do in such a situation. nor did i ever find any other document discussing the control or how it works. As if it is a big secret no one wants to revile or no one knows about.

So If anyone has any document about this control it would be nice to share it with all the rest out there not being able to fix their machines.

For me i would really like to know if there is a document describing the rebuilding procedure from pc if you really lost power during re flashing (upgrading) of the system.

Thanks for all who would help sharing their knowledge her for others.