586,094 active members*
4,034 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Laser Engraving and Cutting Machines > Laser Engraving / Cutting Machine General Topics > Searching for a laser engraving machine for Wine glass and beer mugs.

Question Searching for a laser engraving machine for Wine glass and beer mugs.

Hello guys,

I am the owner of a glass factory. We manufacture fancy wine glasses, beer mugs, and glass related products. I’m looking for a laser engraving machine to engrave the wine glasses and beer mugs. A used or refurbished one will also do. Can you please suggest any laser marking machine brand, or any company that provides this service?

Re: Searching for a laser engraving machine for Wine glass and beer mugs.

Any advice will be subjective. The best way always is to get samples and decide for yourself.
    Send identical glass objects and vector designs to the vendors. None of them should charge you for engraving the samples but you may have to pay the shipping.

wklaserliu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by guevara_123 View Post
    Hello guys,

I am the owner of a glass factory. We manufacture fancy wine glasses, beer mugs, and glass related products. I’m looking for a laser engraving machine to engrave the wine glasses and beer mugs. A used or refurbished one will also do. Can you please suggest any laser marking machine brand, or any company that provides this service?
    HI Guevara,

dear for engrave beer bottles mugs, dear then co2 laser engraving or co2 laser makring machine with roatry is ok.

can you tell your bottles diameter ??

so we can recommend rigth rotary.

for more news you can conatct at:
    [email protected]
    whatsApp:8615698041856

Hi friend,

Here is our wine bottle co2 laser engraving video:

https://youtu.be/x7iwXUHco3k

We have CS5030 500X300mm CS6040 600X400mm CS9060 900X600mm which can be equipped with Motorized up and down table, support by rotary clamp to engrave botlle of glass.

Welcome to visit our website for product details: CO2 Laser Engraving Machine-Jinan Consure Electronic Technology Co.,Ltd

Welcome to contact us.

Best Regards
    Lucy
    Consure Laser
    Email: [email protected]
    Whatsapp: 0086-18254116182

For engraving on glass mug,aser engraving machine with 60W CO2 laser tube is good for it.Normally,6040 laser engraving machine with 600 x 400mm working area is good for it.

For better confirm,pls tell me the max length and the diameter of the mug.

Any needing,please feel free to contact at [email protected] , [email protected] .

Dear
    glad to read your news here.
    we are supplier of cnc and laser .hope we could be helpful to you.

Here is our website: Jinan Smart Machinery Solution Co.,Ltd

What would be the maximum mugs OD size and length please ?
    So that we could help you choose the best one.

What's app: +0086-15063370067
    Lisa