Hello,

We are a small millshop using our router to support local customers with curved work, large custom profiles etc. (mostly one off work). Lately we have been nesting cabinet sides to increase value of our machine. Problem is after I nest 6 panels for example, I output nc to router as one program ( Alphacam 2001 assumes each sheet corner is 0,0. When I run the program, it makes the first sheet, returns to home, then when I hit cycle start after loading another sheet- presumably the next panel in order... the router starts back at sheet a1 again... I am using f2 function only on this machine and can only assume I am doing something wrong at the router console... I have no information on other functions- how to pick back up on the program where I left off etc. This has also been a problem during power outages, lube malfunctions etc. So question is exactly... Is there a way to pick up where I left off? in the event of a fault? also is there a way to complete these large nested programs without separating each panel in a different program?

Thanks Ben