586,035 active members*
3,712 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

United Kingdom Customers

Any United Kingdom customers of CNCrouterparts.com out there willing to share their experiences?

So far I cannot rate these guys highly enough in their dealings but obviously they are in the sales business also, so after sales observations would also be most welcome from this side of the pond?

Re: United Kingdom Customers

Heya, First post for me.

I am in the UK (Brighton) and pulling these trigger on an 8x4ft pro machine in the next few weeks so i will keep you updated

Quote Originally Posted by PLSUK View Post
    Heya, First post for me.

I am in the UK (Brighton) and pulling these trigger on an 8x4ft pro machine in the next few weeks so i will keep you updated
    I had been thinking to do the same this week. Pretty impressed with the line up these guys offer and a little disappointed that I haven't been able to identify a supplier that can come close to the specification in UK or Europe as far as I can tell!?

Same Here.

I own expensive laser cutters from Epilog in the UK but the routers my dealers sell are about 30k plus! I don't really need that high end spec so I'm just going for a 8x4 with all the bells and whistles

Quote Originally Posted by digifabcnc View Post
    Any United Kingdom customers of CNCrouterparts.com out there willing to share their experiences?

So far I cannot rate these guys highly enough in their dealings but obviously they are in the sales business also, so after sales observations would also be most welcome from this side of the pond?
    Well...... I went ahead and did it and ordered a large format machine which I am currently in the process of building! She is basically 2ea 10' x 4' machines bolted together with 2 gantries, one of which can travel the entire bed. CNCRouterParts.com have been super helpful in assisting me configure the machine so I can hopefully accomplish some of the things I have been dreaming up. More important though in my opinion is the after sales service. Well I'm happy to report that they deserve their reputation in this area too! I received the wrong gear racks for my order and the guys immediately dispatched the correct items without any fuss or argument despite me being on the other side of the world! 5 star 10/10, First class.