586,067 active members*
5,159 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Community Club House > General Off Topic Discussions > K40 co2 laser from china HELP PLEASE Im going to throw it through the window

Unhappy K40 co2 laser from china HELP PLEASE Im going to throw it through the window

Hi Can anyone help me, I am a newbie to the laser cutting world and purchased one of these cap machines from ebay. I have installed the software that came with it, (CorelDraw which I already had and RD works V8)

when I go to print it is says communicate error. I am happy the programme is installed and I am happy the machine works ok as I have done tests etc but I cannot get the computer to talk to the cutter. Can anyone please advise how to get it up and running????

Thanks
    Emma

Re: K40 co2 laser from china HELP PLEASE Im going to throw it through the window

often RD software, click search device find the correct UsB

Chencan cnc router from 1998.
    skype marylee0411

Re: K40 co2 laser from china HELP PLEASE Im going to throw it through the window

sorry, open Rd software

Chencan cnc router from 1998.
    skype marylee0411

I'm assuming you have the software installed correctly and in the right order and the driver/software USB key plugged in? There is a google community which is specifically for these lasers and has a lot of useful information. A simple search for it should get you there where you may find answers to this issue or if nothing else those with experience with these lasers for help.

Hi Sir

If you can , you could open the machine case and insert the USB with Mainboard dirrectly if it has .
    We suggest you the ILaser6S from Triumphlaser , somall , and has panel and board , most imported , it's cheapClick image for larger version. 

Name:	rubber-stamp-laser-engraving-machine-(6).jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	211.3 KB 
ID:	332946