Do you make the original models?
    YES!

Re: free models

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5950593.jpeg 
Views:	4 
Size:	26.1 KB 
ID:	353928

If you are not sure that you know how to download, it is better not click Download !!!
    If you have clicked download, and opened an unknown site, close the tab and press again for 2-3 times you will download!
    Download
    If you want to thank me, you can do so via PayPal: [email protected]

- - - Updated - - -

Name:	5950591.jpeg 
Views:	5 
Size:	92.8 KB 
ID:	353930

If you are not sure that you know how to download, it is better not click Download !!!
    If you have clicked download, and opened an unknown site, close the tab and press again for 2-3 times you will download!
    Download

- - - Updated - - -

Name:	5950590.jpeg 
Views:	3 
Size:	75.8 KB 
ID:	353932

Download

- - - Updated - - -

Name:	5950588.jpeg 
Size:	84.4 KB 
ID:	353934

Download

- - - Updated - - -

Name:	5950587.jpeg 
Size:	53.9 KB 
ID:	353936

Download

- - - Updated - - -

Name:	5950580.jpeg 
Size:	34.5 KB 
ID:	353938

Download

- - - Updated - - -

Name:	5950577.jpeg 
Size:	77.5 KB 
ID:	353940

Download

- - - Updated - - -

Name:	5950576.jpeg 
Size:	72.3 KB 
ID:	353942

Download

- - - Updated - - -

Name:	5950575.jpeg 
Size:	80.6 KB 
ID:	353944

Download

- - - Updated - - -

Name:	5950574.jpeg 
Views:	2 
Size:	54.3 KB 
ID:	353946

Download

18000 times viewed this topic, and only a few people have helped me financially!
    Without financial support, I can not continue to load new models!
    On the new model, I need $ 100!
    My money I spend more will not be for you!
    Do you want to model, to throw off at least $ 1, until there is a required amount!

If you feel sorry for $ 1, draw a model for yourself!

He promised one user to watch, spread!
    This will be the last thing I'll post!

Name:	cDv-cPY-PSA.jpg 
Size:	55.9 KB 
ID:	353948

Download

Attachment 353950

Download

- - - Updated - - -

Name:	AZvB6OGkzOQ.jpg 
Size:	41.1 KB 
ID:	353952

Download

- - - Updated - - -

Name:	j6DTDoFXI7M.jpg 
Size:	52.7 KB 
ID:	353954

Download

- - - Updated - - -

Name:	HzYAQi14l5U.jpg 
Size:	49.0 KB 
ID:	353956

Download

- - - Updated - - -

Name:	lo6pcLvn1KA.jpg 
Size:	39.3 KB 
ID:	353958

Download

- - - Updated - - -

Attachment 353960

Download

- - - Updated - - -

Attachment 353962

Download

- - - Updated - - -

Attachment 353964

Download

Before loading new models left to collect $ 100!
    How many who can!.........

People come on now, Ygorek has uploaded a huge number of wonderful models. It takes a longtime to just upload these models to cnczone.com, let alone the time it takes to create these models. Only a handful of people have shown any appreciation for him sharing such a wonderful collection. If you have ever built a 3D model they take a good deal of time. He has uploaded a wide array of models and I am sure you will find some of interest. Let's keep the models flowing, the latest clock collection is very impressive all by itself.

Russ

I really don't understand why many wouldn't just send at least a few bucks for supporting access to a huge amount of really great models they would find very useful for all manner of projects?

I'm making my third donation next week, and hope others kick in instead of just being leeches so we can keep the models coming! It's a no brainer!

This really is a very, very rare trove of quality models being given away here!

cheers, Ian
    It's rumoured that everytime someone buys a TB6560 based board, an engineer cries!

I propose to make a closed group, for which visit the subscription, so that unscrupulous users could not download models without thanks!

aarggh ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ thanks
    CNCMAN172 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++ thanks

Bonjour

Si tu crées un groupe fermé, tu vas te retrouver avec 5 ou 6 personnes qui t'auront payé mais qui ne pourront pas payer tous les jours tes modèles.
    Alors que si tu laisses le groupe ouvert, tu as plus de chance d'avoir des personnes qui voudront bien te payer une petite somme.
    Ce n'est juste que mon avis.
    Et merci pour tes modèles "gratuit".

Hello
    If you create a closed group, you will end up with 5 or 6 people who will have paid you but who will not be able to pay your models every day.
    While if you leave the group open, you are more likely to have people who will pay you a small sum.
    This is just my opinion.
    And thank you for your models 'free'.

Quote Originally Posted by ellogo67 View Post
    Bonjour

Si tu crées un groupe fermé, tu vas te retrouver avec 5 ou 6 personnes qui t'auront payé mais qui ne pourront pas payer tous les jours tes modèles.
    Alors que si tu laisses le groupe ouvert, tu as plus de chance d'avoir des personnes qui voudront bien te payer une petite somme.
    Ce n'est juste que mon avis.
    Et merci pour tes modèles "gratuit".

Hello
    If you create a closed group, you will end up with 5 or 6 people who will have paid you but who will not be able to pay your models every day.
    While if you leave the group open, you are more likely to have people who will pay you a small sum.
    This is just my opinion.
    And thank you for your models 'free'.
    Let the lusher be 5-6 grateful people than 1000 unscrupulous!

Of all the models I posted, only a few people turned out to be conscious people!
    The rest did not even say thank you!

If you put all that work into making models and put them up for free then most people are just going to download without a second thought. I myself make custom patterns for people but most people with CNC would rather draw out paths, and cut or pocket shapes, rather than carve out 3D relief. Here's a video of some of my work:

But I hardly get any business. I mean, I can put relief work together so fast, and I work out of my home. I'm as low cost as you can get. And yet nobody wants to have me make stuff for them. I do have some military guys who come to me for relief work but it's not enough to keep me in business. I wish I new where the work was.
    Artistic 3D Relief Work for CNC http://www.cncproductionwork.com

sent you some money, great models,

Thanx

Ray

ygorek

These are great 3D models. Keep up the good work because your 3D skills are far beyond what I can do. Sent you a donation.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Hello ygorek ... i have try to download 1 model but with all the trash appear on my screen i have give up ... suppose you make it more easy to download maybe you gonna receive more donation ... by the way thank you very much and i think you have the right formula ...

just wait for more adept ....

Regards Frank

Bonjour ygorek ,J'ai essaye de telecharger 1 modele mais trop de vidange ( fenetre de publicite ...pop-up etc) sont apparues donc j'ai abandonne ... si le telechargement se faisait plus facilement je pense que tu recevrais plus de dons ... Merci beaucoup pour le partage de tes projets et au final je pense que tu as deja la bonne facon de faire en placant un lien vers une donation ...

Salutations Francois

Quote Originally Posted by frank131313 View Post
    Hello ygorek ... i have try to download 1 model but with all the trash appear on my screen i have give up ... suppose you make it more easy to download maybe you gonna receive more donation ... by the way thank you very much and i think you have the right formula ...

just wait for more adept ....

Regards Frank

Bonjour ygorek ,J'ai essaye de telecharger 1 modele mais trop de vidange ( fenetre de publicite ...pop-up etc) sont apparues donc j'ai abandonne ... si le telechargement se faisait plus facilement je pense que tu recevrais plus de dons ... Merci beaucoup pour le partage de tes projets et au final je pense que tu as deja la bonne facon de faire en placant un lien vers une donation ...

Salutations Francois
    Frank,

I just follow his instructions as he has written and works fine. Some times you have to close the tab and middle click again until you get the "skip ad" without the pop up crap.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Frank,
    install an Ad Blocker which Ygorek recommend very early in this long thread. That makes it work much easier and you will have no issues.
    Russ

Thank you friends for helping !!!!
    Your money will be spent on new models, which I'll post soon!
    Wait for new models!

ecurb5 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++!!!
    bcer960 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++!!!

You're models look great! And you're a good guy for giving them away for free.

Here's a free Celtic Cross STL for anyone who wants it.

Attachment 354068
    Artistic 3D Relief Work for CNC http://www.cncproductionwork.com

Page 19 of 55 9171819202129