586,108 active members*
3,293 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Thread: free models

Page 17 of 55 7151617181927

Re: free models

Attachment 353460

If you are not sure that you know how to download, it is better not click Download !!!
    If you have clicked download, and opened an unknown site, close the tab and press again for 2-3 times you will download!
    Download
    If you want to thank me, you can do so via PayPal: [email protected]

- - - Updated - - -

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5947964.jpeg 
Views:	4 
Size:	158.7 KB 
ID:	353462

If you are not sure that you know how to download, it is better not click Download !!!
    If you have clicked download, and opened an unknown site, close the tab and press again for 2-3 times you will download!
    Download

Chess Set Battle on the Ice

Crusaders:

Download

Кривой форум!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rus:

Download

According to the user's request to re-post the Dragons:

Name:	Ramka_drakoni.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	164.2 KB 
ID:	353530

Download

Quote Originally Posted by asuratman View Post
    Can somebody here make video how to machine the model or explain how to machine the model using artcam or aspire ? Maybe make about 2 or 3 of the model we have here ...
    It would be best for you to check out Vectrics Youtube channel, they show easily how to turn the STL's into a machined carving.

cheers, Ian
    It's rumoured that everytime someone buys a TB6560 based board, an engineer cries!

I make a lot of patterns and the really detailed ones are hard to sand up and prepare after machining. And when I try to download your models I get messages that say this site is not safe.
    Artistic 3D Relief Work for CNC http://www.cncproductionwork.com

Quote Originally Posted by CNCArtD View Post
    I make a lot of patterns and the really detailed ones are hard to sand up and prepare after machining. And when I try to download your models I get messages that say this site is not safe.
    Do not download!
    I do not force!

Buy model on other sites for $ 100, and there will be no one to frighten you!

aarggh - This user has downloaded a lot and thank me.!!!!!

Name:	5948663.jpeg 
Views:	7 
Size:	91.7 KB 
ID:	353550

Download

- - - Updated - - -

Name:	5948665.jpeg 
Views:	7 
Size:	74.2 KB 
ID:	353552

Download

- - - Updated - - -

Name:	5948666.jpeg 
Views:	6 
Size:	116.5 KB 
ID:	353554

Download

- - - Updated - - -

Name:	5948667-thumb.jpg 
Size:	18.6 KB 
ID:	353556

Download

- - - Updated - - -

Name:	5948668.jpeg 
Size:	73.4 KB 
ID:	353558

Download

- - - Updated - - -

Attachment 353560

Download

- - - Updated - - -

Name:	5948692.jpeg 
Views:	6 
Size:	159.7 KB 
ID:	353562

Download

Attachment 353568

Download

Attachment 353570

Download

- - - Updated - - -

Attachment 353572

Download

- - - Updated - - -

Name:	5948773.jpeg 
Size:	24.1 KB 
ID:	353574

Download

- - - Updated - - -

Name:	5948771.jpeg 
Views:	3 
Size:	28.6 KB 
ID:	353576

Download

- - - Updated - - -

Name:	5948769.jpeg 
Views:	5 
Size:	70.0 KB 
ID:	353578

Download

Name:	5948766.jpeg 
Size:	47.1 KB 
ID:	353580

Download

- - - Updated - - -

Name:	5948765.jpeg 
Size:	42.8 KB 
ID:	353582

Download

- - - Updated - - -

Name:	5948763.jpeg 
Size:	27.3 KB 
ID:	353584

Download

- - - Updated - - -

Name:	5948762.jpeg 
Size:	27.8 KB 
ID:	353586

Download

- - - Updated - - -

Name:	5948760.jpeg 
Size:	16.6 KB 
ID:	353588

Download

- - - Updated - - -

Name:	5948758.jpeg 
Size:	21.3 KB 
ID:	353590

Download

Name:	5948751.jpeg 
Size:	31.4 KB 
ID:	353592

Download

- - - Updated - - -

Name:	5948750.jpeg 
Size:	11.9 KB 
ID:	353594

Download

- - - Updated - - -

Name:	5948749.jpeg 
Size:	29.8 KB 
ID:	353596

Download

- - - Updated - - -

Name:	5948748.jpeg 
Size:	30.3 KB 
ID:	353598

Download

- - - Updated - - -

Name:	5948747.jpeg 
Size:	28.1 KB 
ID:	353600

Download

- - - Updated - - -

Attachment 353602

Download

Name:	5948744.jpeg 
Size:	33.1 KB 
ID:	353604

Download

- - - Updated - - -

Name:	5948742.jpeg 
Size:	37.1 KB 
ID:	353606

Download

- - - Updated - - -

Name:	5948721.jpeg 
Size:	36.9 KB 
ID:	353608

Download

- - - Updated - - -

Attachment 353610

Download

- - - Updated - - -

Name:	5948714-thumb.jpeg 
Size:	18.0 KB 
ID:	353612

Download

- - - Updated - - -

Name:	5948698-thumb.jpeg 
Size:	24.2 KB 
ID:	353614

Download

- - - Updated - - -

Attachment 353616

Download

Name:	5948840.jpeg 
Views:	5 
Size:	41.3 KB 
ID:	353618

Download

- - - Updated - - -

Name:	5948839.jpeg 
Size:	46.7 KB 
ID:	353620

Download

It would be best for you to check out Vectrics Youtube channel, they show easily how to turn the STL's into a machined carving.

cheers, Ian
    Is there any quality different between aspire and artcam? Can it be machined using artcam 11 ?

Is there any quality different between aspire and artcam? Can it be machined using artcam 11 ?
    Aspire is very WYSIWYG, and is extremely easy to produce really good end results, but I think Artcam appears to be the better product more suited to creating .rlf and .stl objects. Certainly most of the people I know who create, as opposed to machine, use Artcam.

So IMHO Aspire is really more for taking the 3D models and producing a machined product, and Artcam is more for creating the actual model.

That's not to say you can't create models in Aspire, you can, quite easily, but if I was producing models to sell, I'd be going with Artcam I think, but please note that's not to detract from Aspire at all in anyway, I think there is no better product anywhere in the market for producing projects for machining.

Just my thoughts anyway.

cheers, Ian
    It's rumoured that everytime someone buys a TB6560 based board, an engineer cries!

It will provide the needed gcodes to machine these stl files. There should not be any quality difference.

Thanks for the info from you guys ...
    Are there somebody here have tried to machine these free models ... ?

Thanks for the info from you guys ...
    Are there somebody here have tried to machine these free models ... ?

Name:	20170208_111112.jpg 
Size:	125.2 KB 
ID:	353622

Page 17 of 55 7151617181927