586,096 active members*
3,779 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Fanuc > Need advice recovering servo drives data

Need advice recovering servo drives data

Dear gentlemen,

My control is a 18-M running A08B series servo drives. (2 in 1 for X-Y axis and 1 single for Z axis)

What would be needed in order to reload all necessary data into servo drives after losing it due to backup battery removal while machine being turned off?

I do have a sister machine that is working fine, so perhaps I could upload the drive´s info from this machine and download it to the troubled ones? How is this procedure done?

Anyone please?

Thank you very much!

Peloflex

Re: Need advice recovering servo drives data

Can't find a a08 drive, just a06. Usually with a 18 control, all drive parameters are loaded via parameters in the control itself, not in the drive. Parameters 1800 to ~2000. They load themselves on power up.

Sent from my A3-A20FHD using Tapatalk

i have procedure please check motor id number.
    my whatsapp number 00923002608443 send motor id

Quote Originally Posted by underthetire View Post
    Can't find a a08 drive, just a06. Usually with a 18 control, all drive parameters are loaded via parameters in the control itself, not in the drive. Parameters 1800 to ~2000. They load themselves on power up.

Sent from my A3-A20FHD using Tapatalk
    Hello underthetire,

You are right, I made a mistake due to the poor quality picture I got to look at the Drive number, It is indeed a A06B family drive. Thanks! I was able to recover the machine almost to a 100%, We still see a 414 error for the Z axis drive every now and then. I am wondering if it would help to prevent this 414 error from showing if I modify the parameters that control how the motor moves, meaning the "movement profile". (ramping up, max speed and ramping down) because I see that my Z axis is moving way too aggressive. I will look at the book and see how can I alter these Z drive values. I will let you know.

Once again, thanks for the response.

Regards,

Peloflex

Hello aadilsakhawat. Appreciate your help, but for now I was able to get the drivers to work properly. Thank you!