Hi Everyone,
I'm new (Newbie) to cnczone and fairly new to the CNC world, so please bare with me. I currently took on the task of building my own CNC router table (5 Axis) and currently in the research and design phase, so (Need Help!) any help would be greatly appreciate. I'm also in the process of buying an older lathe so I would like to converted to CNC, so you can just imagine my head is going crazy with so much to learn but I'm having so much fun. I'll be listing a list of main categories for any feed back or recommendation. I'm Planning on running Mach3 for both machine so please advice. This machines are for my weekend hobby but would like to make them fairly heavy duty. I live in the West coast of the US, South of California so if any body needs support from this side of town please drop me a note. My background is welding in the Oil and Gas Industry so if any body needs any technical support on this subject i'll be more than happy to provide my feed back. Also, I'm proficient at managing very large projects so again if any body needs help we can exchange email for details. Please forward my note (on this Forum or Email) to anybody that can be of help or would need my help, Please have a great day, Thank You

*Steel Router Table: (Size: L-120" X W-96" X H-72)
*Lathe: 18" Swing 60" Length (this are rough numbers but its a large lathe)

1) Stepper Motor Conversion Kits with Hardware (5 Axis)
2) Software:
2.1- CAD
2.2- CNC
2.3- G-Code Developer
2.4 Other ?????
2.5 Other ????
3) Material and Component Vendors
4)Pre-Design Cad Sketches for Machine or Components