586,065 active members*
4,669 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking > Moldmaking > Partnership Opportunity/Mold Making/Molding

Partnership Opportunity/Mold Making/Molding

Esablished 10 year old injection molding and mold building company seeks partner(s) to expand business. CAD/CAM, CNC, EDM. Haas, Solidworks, Mastercam, CadKey, Surfcam and other softwares in use. Company is debt free and currently being run by owner, but has had as many as 10 employees in the past. Partners can provide cash, equipment or work as equity. Possible sweat equity arrangement for right induvidual. Company is loacted in the Mid-Michigan area.
    Mark Reynaert, President Mark Mold and Engineering [email protected] http://markmold.com

Tool and Die/CNC machining may also apply

This offer could also include Tool and Die and CNC machining. The owner is a journeyman Tool and Die Maker with nearly 25 years experience.
    Mark Reynaert, President Mark Mold and Engineering [email protected] http://markmold.com

do you do any thermoforming mold.have you ever done any molds for pactiv

Thermoforming

Yes I have built thermoforming tools. I'm in the thermoforming capital of the world. This is where it all started 50+ years ago. Many machinery manufacturers here. A few processors and a couple of tooling places. I think this would be a great market opportunity. I'm primarily known for injection molds/molding but would have no problem marketing the company towards vaccum forming with the right person as a partner.
    HaasCNC- I have not done any work for the company you mentioned.

you might talk to Modern Metalcraft.. since you've got an existing business, they might be interested in a takeover. I wish I had some of your CNC milling machines.. I'm right here in Midland doing CNC plasma cutting and metal artwork..

Andrew Burd
    Alliance Metal Art

A.M. I'm not looking for someone to "take me over" but I was offering a business opportunity, or partnership. Someone willing to invest time, money or expertice.
    All the reponses I have have been from companies wanting me to send them "my work".
    Or people asking me for a job.
    I suppose it takes a "special" type of person who wants to become an entreprenuer not an employee. I guess I'm one of them. I just didn't realize how rare I was. So many people "Takin what their givin' because their working for a livin".

I know the company you spoke of and I've worked with them before on some projects.

I sent you an email,
    Looking forward to hearing from you.
    Dan
    Do a HOBBY... NOT Drugs
    RC Product Designs. Home of the TC3 "O"
    Washtenaw RC Raceway. Michigans Biggest and Best Indoor Dirt track.
    LAZER Speedway. Race at LAZER, everywhere else is just a parking lot.

congratulations

Dear Sirs:

It is true that I have not posted any messages before.

I am retired but I ejoy jour forums very much.

Congratulation to all members for the cooperation spirit of you all

My son Fernando Mayrl allso uses this opportunity to find advice which

allways has been very usefull

Keep this spirit and lot of success

Best Regards

Jose Antonio Mayrl

Contact Feris State in Michigan. They have one hell of a 4 year program for mold makers. I am sure they keep in touch with there grads like my school did (Vincennes University). Hope this helps. Hell I would come up and help you out if my 3 kids were out of high school. 1 down actually. Ferris State has a great 4 year program give them a call. What do you have to loose.