586,290 active members*
4,013 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Lightbulb I want to buy a co2 laser cutting machine

我想购买一台CO2激光切割机,开始我的广告招牌的企业,主要用途是切割压克力。任何意见,在其品牌选择? 我读了易趣了很多,但我很困惑。谁能帮助和建议呢?提前致谢。

Re: I want to buy a co2 laser cutting machine

I want to buy a co2 laser cutting machine to start my business of advertising signs, the main use is the cutting acrylic. Any advice on which brand to choose? I read a lot on ebay, but I was confused. Can anyone help and recommend one? Thanks in advance.

Hello, when your budget is sufficient, I recommend you Trotec or universal lasers. Their machines are widely used in Europe or the US and many users prove the quality. But if your budget is limited, like for example the noncommercial labs like us, it’s hard to buy a top brand laser. So some reliable Chinese brands are better choices. We are now using a Thunder Laser Nova35 80W laser. The quality is very good with this price. What’s more, they offer the BEST tech supports!

Hi Even,

Are you located in China?

If that is the case and you speak Chinese, you would have significantly more options to choose from.

Hello, There are many factories to produce laser cutting machine in China. You can get a cost efficient laser machine.

By the way, We, SPT laser, Specialized in co2 laser tube.

If any help for laser tube, feel free to contact me.

Emily Yan

Hello, when your budget is sufficient, I recommend you Trotec or universal lasers. Their machines are widely used in Europe or the US and many users prove the quality. But if your budget is limited, like for example the noncommercial labs like us, it’s hard to buy a top brand laser. So some reliable Chinese brands are better choices. We are now using a Thunder Laser Nova35 80W laser. The quality is very good with this price. What’s more, they offer the BEST tech supports!

I recommend Trotec laser and Universal machines, quality and engraving result is very good

Who is the best supplier in usa for Trotec?

I would not trust them just because 3 members all in the same thread saying the same thing. All with one post each. This kinda thing seems to be badon this forum.

Trotec sells through their own distributor system. And yes they are a very good machine the fastest engraving. Many maker places use them as they are very reliable.

Hi sir

Triumphlaser machine quality is great , and with good service too , www.triumphlaser,com
    [email protected]

Warm regards
    David

Chinese lasers are rubbish. No support or service either at all

I try to think about it

Not all , if you buy it with very low price , of crouse no support , you need chose a good supplier .

Quote Originally Posted by fixtureman1 View Post
    Trotec sells through their own distributor system. And yes they are a very good machine the fastest engraving. Many maker places use them as they are very reliable.
    HI,guy
    I went to see their products, I feel I can not afford

Only 6 months into using my Thunderlaser Mars90-100w and absolutely satisfied with it, I have 7 other machines, Rabbit, Redsail, And a host of others, some cost over $48k yet my all time favourite is the Thunderlaser, It has features you dont see on machines this price, and the results are better than I have seen using epilog, Gec, Trotec to name a few, 3 more machines on order to help output,
    I can recommend these without reservation. Amy, Ken, and Tom have all been extremely helpful, if you are looking for a full featured laser without breaking the bank give these guys an email.

Hello,Dear.
    Where do you want to buy from? I have ever writed an article about "buy laser cutter from China or Local",and analytic the advance and disadvance between Local,China and USA. Here the URL: Buy laser cutter from China or Local?
    If you want to buy the affordable and high quality machine from China,please remember me, I am Rose from MORN®. We are the professional factory of co2 laser and fiber laser..