586,598 active members*
3,543 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Tormach Personal CNC Mill > Tormach Compatible Modular Fixturing, black friday steal?

Tormach Compatible Modular Fixturing, black friday steal?

Hey So I am bombing around on FaceBook and I see this advertisement for Tosa Tool, it looks like they are now selling modular fixturing kits? Some universal plate that fits all mills and like 150 pieces of fixturing for the regular price of the plate, then a little later on I come across a coupon code for this weekend at Tosa Tool, 15% off. So after the tt15 code and the deal on the plate its down to almost 35% off. I have been looking at these forever, time to jump? Anyone have TT1226 plate? Review? Anyone use the Tosa Tool Modular Extensions?

Re: Tormach Compatible Modular Fixturing, black friday steal?

If you search, you will find plenty of threads about Tosa's plates. Nice products, a bit spendy, but there is no cheaper alternative.

You have only posted twice, and the posts were either to announce an exciting new Tosa product or a Tosa discount you stumbled across.
    Tim
    Tormach 1100-3, Grizzly G0709 lathe, Clausing 8520 mill, SolidWorks, HSMWorks.

Re: Tormach Compatible Modular Fixturing, black friday steal?

Quote Originally Posted by tmarks11 View Post
    You have only posted twice, and the posts were either to announce an exciting new Tosa product or a Tosa discount you stumbled across.
    He actually has posted three times, but the mods deleted the thread he started about that new holder for tightening your ER collet nuts. (That's the one where the tosatool1 account posted a comment as if he were this other guy calling Dan to talk about why the price was justified.) Anything for a little advertising I guess...