586,106 active members*
2,935 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > Uncategorised CAM Discussion > CorelDRAW 12 question "Convert to Curves"

CorelDRAW 12 question "Convert to Curves"

On CorelDRAW 12, under the "Arrange" pull down, there is a selection titled "Convert to Curves". I cannot find out what the default is for it. Say I have a rectangle and want to radius the corners to 0.625" radius, how can I tell when I am there. It has values placed from 0 to 100, but I have no idea what the value is. Can I change the values?

Did I make sense????! Or am I trying to do it incorrectly. My money is on "I'm doing it wrong"!

Look at 'round corners'

Hi, 'convert to curves' is used to make a CorelDRAW shape into a curve object, not for rounding the corners on rectangles. There is an option on the toolbar for specifying corner roundness.

Quote Originally Posted by blackhollowmfg View Post
    On CorelDRAW 12, under the "Arrange" pull down, there is a selection titled "Convert to Curves". I cannot find out what the default is for it. Say I have a rectangle and want to radius the corners to 0.625" radius, how can I tell when I am there. It has values placed from 0 to 100, but I have no idea what the value is. Can I change the values?

Did I make sense????! Or am I trying to do it incorrectly. My money is on "I'm doing it wrong"!
    James Leonard - www.DragonCNC.com - www.LeonardCNCSoftware.com - www.CorelDRAWCadCam.com - www.LeonardMusicalInstruments.com

Use the node tool (F10) and select the rectangle. The corners will turn into black spots. Grab a spot then click and drag down to change the roundness of the corners.