Hey all, So my situation is this. I have created a sheet cutting program on our 600L punch laser combo which is an older machine (early 90's). The program just cuts a sheet width wise 96" x 48" wherever a trans is put in. It works great on this machine I had to disable the sheet height monitor so the laser head could travel over open cutouts. I changed this parameter TC_LASER_ON (5,4114,0,100) to TC_LASER_ON (4,4114,0,100). changing from 5 to 4 disabled the sheet height monitor in the program and worked perfectly. I copied over this program to our 6-7 year old Trumpf trumatic 3000 punch laser and I am having issues disabling the sheet height sensor on this machine. Everything else works fine with the program transferred over but with the parameter set to 4 the laserhead tries to go right through the sheet. I have also tried settins 1-6 with 1,3,5 working without trying to crash the head through the sheet but it still does not disable the sheet height monitor. On the 600 this parameter seems to just set the laser head at the distance that is computed in the sheet tech table and will not change height. Is there something I am missing? possibly a setting in the database that might need to be changed for this to disable? Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks!