Gentlemen,

I recently purchased a Fadal VMC 15 with HS88 controller from a technical college. It's in amazing shape, very well maintained.....not even a tool mark on the bed! I'm at ground zero and looking to tool this machine up right....the 1st time.

Many years ago, I worked on CNC's (Mori Seiki, Mazak, Brother)....and left the industry when the "race to the cheapest provider" began. It left me with a horrible experience financially, but it was one of the most enjoyable jobs I ever had. It was a wise decision financially, but there was no greater pleasure than making a part that few could (it just stunk doing it for peanuts).

My focus is to tool up my machine with 100% American made. I've looked around from what I remember, but have absolutely no idea who actually makes their tools here in the United States. I've read "American made", but find in some cases it's imported steel, then ground or just assembled here. I'm looking for 100% made by Americans....tooling and gauges.....literally, I have a set of Brown and Sharpe calipers from 25 years ago....that's it!

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thank you

Bob