Hello! Newbie here with some older MX-45VAE's that our company purchased used with the acquisition of a new building. Started bringing myself up to speed with getting around the machine, and was able to get programs loaded, tool changing, etc.

However when I was doing a tool change something got jammed and I instinctively hit the E-Stop. Which now I learn I should have never done. I've spent the last 3 days trying to work myself out of it. I've searched endlessly and tried all kinds of combinations of M-codes, ATC Sequencing, manually setting the sequence, etc.

Main problem seems to be centered around the fact the ATC arm will not move. It's stuck in the upright position, so I can't remove the tool that is in the spindle, and a new tool can't drop down from the magazine. I've been trying everything to get the arm to move, but I'm flat out of ideas. My boss wants me to figure it out instead of calling an Okuma rep. We aren't pressed for time, we don't usually make things for customers. Got the CNC to do tooling and one-off prototypes for the work we do, so isn't worth it to him to call a rep when I can figure it out eventually.

Main diagnostic codes that pop up when I start manually sequencing is "Tool change arm is not on STANDBY POSITION." and "Spindle Orientation is not complete"

If it's a dead sensor, any way I can check that? We have a second MX-45 that I can salvage parts from.

Thanks