Good morning.
I have never posted on a message board so I hope I'm posting in the correct way so as not to break any of the rules here.
My son and a partner have taken over a tire and wheel business and the cnc machine was never maintained properly. I'm new at this, so please bare with me.
They have lost the parameter data for this machine due to a battery backup failure. There was never a backup done on the office computer. The information that an e-stop depress and control start up provided on the crt display is as follows with photos attaached:

0666-20
Servo: 9030-18
PMC: 863-BA

Would the CNC and PNC parameter data for a HI-ECO-35 S/N MO6334310L-40 with Fanuc 0TC be completely compatible with their machine? I do have access to that data. I should also mention that apparently this machine has something on it called a glass scale that is not working properly. I hope I have that right because that is what I was told it is called. If that is correct, can the glass scale be bypassed or omitted, through parameter data manipulation?

Would someone reading this be able to send me the data that I require or is that not allowed on here?
At the very least, could someone please direct me to somewhere that I will be able to obtain the data?

Thank you for your time.
Ben