586,438 active members*
4,006 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

RFQ - Additional CNC Machined Aluminum Part

In addition to the other RFQ listed, I would like to receive a quote on this Machined Part from T6 6061 Aluminum. I would prefer to receive quotes from only Canadian and American shops. The material would be supplied by you.

Would like to receive a quote on quantities of 10, 20, 50, 100, from T6 6061 Aluminum.

Please note that half the order would be mirrored (Right side and Left side)

RFQ End date is March 2nd. Would be looking to receive the products within 2 - 3 weeks after award date (partial order is acceptable).

Any suggestions on how the parts could be modified to improve cost-effectiveness would be greatly appreciated.

3D file available upon request.

Thank you all in Advance,

Chris
    XD Engineering
    [email protected]
    Attached Files Attached Files

Suppliers beware

Chris,

You probably won't get many quotes here. Some of the members here are also members at mfg.com. They can easily look up your Xtreme Doors profile and see that you wrote rubber checks to some of your suppliers and never bothered to pay the rest of them before they kicked you off the site.
    I would think if anyone does work for you it will have to be paid in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by mfg View Post
    Chris,

You probably won't get many quotes here. Some of the members here are also members at mfg.com. They can easily look up your Xtreme Doors profile and see that you wrote rubber checks to some of your suppliers and never bothered to pay the rest of them before they kicked you off the site.
    I would think if anyone does work for you it will have to be paid in advance.
    We have been in contact with all of our previous suppliers regarding that situation. We had a major order placed, product was shipped, and the person disappeared. We would be paying cash upfront at time of order placement for these parts, as we have indeed learned a valuable lesson. These parts will not be purchased until previous suppliers have been reimbursed which is being done as we speak.

Thanks,

Chris

Hello,

I would like to thank everyone who submitted a quote for this part. We have reviewed all quotes and this RFQ has been awarded to a member on this site.

Again Thank you,
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by HighCaliber View Post
    Hello,

I would like to thank everyone who submitted a quote for this part. We have reviewed all quotes and this RFQ has been awarded to a member on this site.

Again Thank you,
    Chris
    Thanks for NOT getting back to me? I PM'ed, emailed, AND PHONED

Hey,

We did infact PM you back regarding your original PM, however as we stated we would not be around much as we were busy moving to a new facility. We have been having email problems so chances are that our emails going to you are not getting through to you. I apologize for that, also you never stated in any of your emails that you needed 3D files.

We have other parts that we will be needing and we would be happy to receive some quotes from you.

Thanks,
    Chris

Check Your Pm's

I just down loaded your drawing and will be looking at it tonight. Our shop rate is low. You can reach me at [email protected]

Look at Post #4. It's already been awarded. Not sure who to though...

Regards,
    Heli

Quote Originally Posted by jetski View Post
    I just down loaded your drawing and will be looking at it tonight. Our shop rate is low. You can reach me at [email protected]

jetski, I think this RFQ is closed, read my pasted quote down @ the bottom from Buyer!!

jetski
    Chip Sweeper

Old 03-06-2007, 01:45 PM
    HighCaliber
    Chip Sweeper

Again Thank you,
    Chris
    WILLwork4money

Jacksonqin0305 Guest

Re: RFQ - Additional CNC Machined Aluminum Part

Hi,this is Jackson, mechanical manufacturing engineer with extensive field knowledge and work experience and my factory located in the world manufacture base center Dongguan/Shenzhen,China,
    we offer Lathe and Milling/sheet metal fab/parts stamping service, any new works,
    Just contact me,[email protected] / whatsapp+86 13532883201 skype bailong0305,thanks