Hello All,

I see a lot of requests on this forum for post processor help, so I'll toss mine out there as well. I did a search for my specific machine to begin with and didn't see anything but if this subject has already been addressed and I overlooked it, please don't flame me too hard -- I'm getting senile in my old age.

I've used Surfcam since '99 and I'm very comfortable with it...until EVO. I'm not complaining; Vero owns the product rights now and they can do what they want with it; I just personally don't care for the "Edgecam" interface style. Until this past September, we had only Fadal VMC's, and the 3 and 4 axis Fadal posts included with Surfcam (up through version 2014) always worked fine for us. In September, we bought a new Hwacheon Vesta 1000 with an ATS 4th, and a FANUC 30i MF control, and so far I haven't found any of Surfcam's pre-packaged post processors that outputs correctly for this machine. The closest thing I've found is actually their generic Haas post, but obviously that still requires a lot of manual editing. We've gotten by up until this point by paying a neighboring shop with a seat of Solidcam to write and post the simple stuff we've ran in that machine so far, but that arrangement has all sorts of obvious potential problems. I'm sure I could hack together a post for this thing, and after 5 or 6 tries and some ruined parts and broken tools I MIGHT get it working acceptably, but if someone already has a proven post for this application then I'm willing to part with a (reasonable) amount of coin in exchange for it.

Thanks in advance for any help.