Hello All,
New to the forum but have been reading for a few years now. I have a few questions.. I have 15,000 to spend and will be cutting acrylic, wood, leather, felt. I will never need to cut metals. I I have narrowed my search down to A Rabbit Laser with 80 watt tube or a Boss Laser 2436 with 150 watt tube. Here is a snippet from The Rabbit laser I am looking at, this machine is approximately 24x36.
I am looking for reliability as I do not want to spend time repairing things. I am handy and have built CNC machines and 3D printers so I would be fine with servicing the units myself (if needed)

Price RL-80-9060(with CW-5000 chiller): $9450 plus shipping and handling services.
The higher power of 80 watts can be needed for some applications while the space savings or rigidity of the smaller frame is also needed. *This 80 watt laser tube is the ReCI laser tube and has rated life of 8000 hours. The rated power output is 93 Watts max / 80 watts nominal. We have tested the laser output power with Coherent Power meter and consistantly find that it does have the proper output power.

The Boss laser comes to about 13,497 With 1,800 3 year warranty) this price is with the 100 watt tube..I have read that I probably wouldn't need a 150 watt tube for most things.

It seems like the Rabbit Laser is the better deal but I am hoping that someone could offer some advice on this.

I have also been entertaining the possibility of a used Universal or Epilog but they still seem to be out of my price range.