587,035 active members*
3,007 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > Dolphin CAD/CAM > Dolphin CAD/CAM Intro Pricing
Page 1 of 2 12

Dolphin CAD/CAM Intro Pricing

As many of you know, Dolphin CAD/CAM is new to North America. The response so far as been excellent and has exceeded way beyond expectations. Many of us have worked with different systems out there and the response we have gotten from Dolphin has been great. We are marketing in many ways and we have been offering great deals to gain more of a customer user base. Hobby users are a great way to market as well. We are offering great hobby specials to many out there. Any feedback would be great. Let me know what you think of Dolphin. You can vist the website. Please reply any posts or directly email me.

website is www.cadcamconsultants.net

or

PM on here.

Thank you all

Rodney I just had a look at your site.

It would seem to sugest, without saying up front, that there is special pricing for hobby use.

Is this correct?

EDIT: OK I reread your post above and that is pretty much what you have already said. :withstupi

Yes that is correct

Yes, we offer extremely competetive pricing for all hobby users.

If I was to download the demo of Partmaster level two, what are the restrictions

and time limits compared to a purchased version?

EDIT: Also is the purchased software delivered by download or mailed out in a box?

This is relevent for me as I live in Australia.

Its a 30 day trial. The only thing it will not let you do is post to your machine. Let me know if you have any more questions.

We can activate it without shipping.

No offence but I have been burnt by another CadCam software company's rather full on sales methods.

Can we find out what sort of pricing is available and demo the software, without giving phone numbers etc.

Absolutely, just download the demo and try it to its full extent. Make sure you are 100% content before any purchasing. Download from the website.

Quote Originally Posted by Greolt View Post
    Can we find out what sort of pricing is available and demo the software, without giving phone numbers etc.
    I think you missed my point. Maybe on purpose.

To download the demo your site requires I first give all my personal details.

Also "Hobby" pricing is not listed.

EDIT: I found by going to the UK site I can download without giving personal details.

Sorry, if you click on this link, this will take you directly to the page without entering any conact info.

http://www.zen26610.zen.co.uk/Downlo...PartMaster.htm

Thanks for that Rodney.

Any more info on "Hobby' prices?

Yes we do honor special hobby pricing.

WOW now thats straight up!!! no info Demo he must be serious .im a green horn and i get led into the 50 calls a days deal also. and im going to be looking for something different in 3 weeks tax money yippi
    here is a green horn question is im sure there is a mach 3 post

Yes we have all the mach posts completed. We actually have them posted on the Mach site as well.

I have gotten quite a few PM's in regard to this. We do offer hobby pricing on BOTH Level 2 and Level 3. It's not just Level 1 that the hobby pricing is honored. Hope this clears it up a little.
    Rodney Hill

What is your hobby price on level 3.
    You see to be fighting shy of actually giving a price out.

PR.

Well I see that you are in the UK. US pricing and UK pricing are slightly different due to markets. I would contact Dolphin UK directly to find out what they can do for you.
    Rodney Hill

Partmaster level 1 mill (hobby) in UK is £195 or £229 including VAT. With exchange rate this is $460

Partmaster level 1 mill (hobby) in US is $195 (from http://www.dolphincadcamusa.com/pricing.html) with no sales tax if bought out of state.

I would say the prices are more than slightly different and one reason why I would never buy direct from Dolphin UK even thogh I am a UK resident. If I were in the market for this product then I would buy in the US and if I couldn't do this directly (more than likely the case) I would do via a friend who lives in the US.

Dave.

Well just to kind of touch up on that, Dolphin UK does help with pricing as well. They just do not advertise it as we do. I'm pretty confident that if a hobbyist called, they would help more than if it was a typical job shop. We all try and help as much as possible.
    Rodney Hill

Dear Sir
    what is the price of the lathe module
    thank you
    Marcel Beaudry

Page 1 of 2 12