586,123 active members*
3,263 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > Mastercam > :NEED Mastercam Post V9 for Acramatic2100:

:NEED Mastercam Post V9 for Acramatic2100:

If anybody has the Mastercam Post V9 for Acramatic2100 it would be greatly appreciated. Im having trouble setting up my Cincinatti Arrow 1250 and this should be all I need. Thanks for any info you guys could give me.

-Tyler Groundzero Motorsports

Have you tried the one thats already on the MC9 CD? Its called MPA2100E. Asking/Givinig entire posts are kind of taboo around here. But, plenty of us can help you to adjust of modify to help you out in writing the post for a specific problem....
    It's just a part..... cutter still goes round and round....

I don't have that post on my cd. Does someone have a posted program so I can see the code format and go through the ones I do have and find the closest format. Maybe from there I can do modifications to get it right. Thanks for your help.

Play with this one and make sure you make a copy of the original to play with. Otherwise you may have trouble down the road. We aren't suposed to do this so in the future ask for Post Modification Help, not a post. All Post Processors are on the CD that cam with MC. If they aren't there check with your MC reseller, LOL.

http://www.cnczone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26563
    Toby D.
    "Imagination and Memory are but one thing, but for divers considerations have divers names"
    Schwarzwald

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

www.refractotech.com

Groundzero, if you have V9 install disk that is one of the post on the disk when you install the posts.

Here is the header of the post.

# Post Name : MPA2100E
    # Product : MILL
    # Machine Name : CINCINNATI SABRE/ARROW MILL
    # Control Name : ACRAMATIC 2100E
    # Description : CINCINNATI SABRE/ARROW MILL
    # 4-axis/Axis subs. : YES
    # 5-axis : NO
    # Subprograms : YES
    # Executable : MP 9.13

If you can't find your disk ask your dealer he will send you a new copy ussally free.
    (Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)
    Cadcam
    Software and hardware sales, contract Programming and Consultant , Cad-Cam Instructor .

This is slightly modified 2100 post

Under misc. values you can put in a Z height return for your drilling and boring cycles and it will out put the W value in your NC.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I remembere the 2100 doesn't do M89 M99 Z High Retract. I had to turn off the cycle, move down to the Rplane and re activate the drill cycle. I might have a post for V9 that works right with the W output.

Mike Mattera
    Tips For Manufacturing Training CD's, DVD's for Mastercam, SolidWorks, Inventor, G-Code Training & More
    http://www.tipsforcadcam.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Mattera View Post
    I remembere the 2100 doesn't do M89 M99 Z High Retract. I had to turn off the cycle, move down to the Rplane and re activate the drill cycle. I might have a post for V9 that works right with the W output.

Mike Mattera
    Isn't that G98 and G99??? I forget which but it might be in the actual canned cycle, maybe set with "K" or "R" . It's been quite a few years since I've had to play Hop-Scotch over Ribs on a Acromatic 2100.
    Toby D.
    "Imagination and Memory are but one thing, but for divers considerations have divers names"
    Schwarzwald

www.refractotech.com

Yes it is G98 G99. The 2100 does not usen them.

Mike
    Tips For Manufacturing Training CD's, DVD's for Mastercam, SolidWorks, Inventor, G-Code Training & More
    http://www.tipsforcadcam.com