I got mine about two months ago a BCL-X1006 1000x900 mm tablewith 130 watt W4 Rici tube and cm 5000 chiller. I love the way the machine looks and the performance was perfect right out of the box. Best part is I bought it from a USA based company named Novakon, they are located in Winston Salem NC and are American owned and operated. Its great to have support and excellent customer service a text email of call away. I made the decision to buy from them after reading All the horror stories out there regarding the eBay type machines, and although it may have cost a bit more the peace of mind quickly answered questions was well worth it. I said may have spent more but again after hearing the tales of all the headaches and hidden costs of getting it to your door running anywhere from $1300 to $1800 and beyond, I may have in the long run saved a few bucks, I know I saved myself a lot of trouble. Oh and because I live in Charlotte NC not too far from there shop and showroom, Novakon delivered it personally and hung around to help unpack it, I'd say that is pretty darn good customer service.