I just bought Brother HS3100 wire EDM machine at auction and after powering it up everything was fine for few days. Than one morning I turned it on and the screen and the keyboard were dead.(except green ON and red OFF lights).The rest of the machine was ON. (fans and all the electronics inside the machine were running). I checked all the fuses and I found one (3Amp fast glass) blown inside the control. And now, after replacing that fuse when I try to turn on the machine , it powers up but after 5 seconds it turns itself off. Same thing happens when I disconnect CRT monitor.(no difference) Is it possible that the monitor is bad ,and there is no confirmation to control board that the monitor is working and that's why machine is shutting off ? Any idea? When I remove the replaced fuse machine powers up but the keybord and monitor are still not working. Thanks for any response! One more thing. This machine is wired for 240 V. It has other 4 options (200, 208, 220 and 230 V) In my place voltage varies from 205 to 215 V) Would that be a problem?