Hello everyone :wave:,

I am new on the forum and excited to be a new member. I'm happy that I can discuss with you guys, on the topic that interest us all. I am even more happy because I will learn a ton of new knowledge.
Sooo...
I've just buy a Emco F1 CNC mill from a local school. It's in good condition, powers on and all the axis move. All the parts are original. I'm new at these branch, so any information how to start this project will be helpful. I want to rebuild it and make a conversion. I want it to be controlled with Mach3. I decide to replace stepper motors with the servo motors, because they have feedback loop and they are more precise. Do you think this idea is OK?? Mybe anybody know what are suitable servo motors for replacements?? I know that servo motors are very expensive so is this replacement the right idea for this hobby machine?? Also do anybody know any supplier with good kits. I have a lot more questions, so any information will be helpful.

I will post pictures of my project, step by step so anybody in the future with the same problem can help with these threat.

So... any pictures (of your already finished projects), informations, documents, manuals, etc, will be veeery helpful.

Thank you to everyone who readsand/or responds.

AV