586,481 active members*
2,587 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Bridgeport Machines > Bridgeport / Hardinge Mills > 13 Inch CRT Monitor for Bridgeport SX16 & DX32 BOSS controlled machinery

13 Inch CRT Monitor for Bridgeport SX16 & DX32 BOSS controlled machinery

13 Inch CRT Monitor from Bridgeport BOSS controlled machine. Will fit most all of the BOSS pendants as far as I am aware. This specific one was pulled from a Romi PowerPath. Takes regular old PC type video connection.

Works fine and is in good condition. Removed simply for preference to LCD screens. ( easier on my eyes )

Anyone need it?

Re: 13 Inch CRT Monitor for Bridgeport SX16 & DX32 BOSS controlled machinery

The replacement looks nice!

The one I have has had the screen replaced with an lcd but is not very , shall we say, professional looking...

I would love to change it out for one like yours! Can you give me a source for the one you used?

Oh my... ... ...

Well, the good news is that you are already 90% of the way there. Remove those ridiculous clamps. Then remove the plastic housing of the LCD. Pull your front bezel. ( the grey plate with the switches ) Now, simply mount your monitor's stand inside the pendant. I placed a piece of plexiglass in front of mine, to protect the LCD screen.

Aaannnnnnnddd.... Wah-effing-LA. Now, who needs this monitor, before it leaves unceremoniously?

Sadly this monitor has also seen better days... Very readable but suffers from what looks like interference lines in the display.. I'm not 100% sure its the monitor, could be bad lines or something else.. Just thought I would start there...

The good news is I also have the old monitor that was in it and if a fight starts out over yours I can supply another... Enough to go around boys!

Well, there is no chance of fights. Just trying to see if it can help someone that needs it.

I guess no one needs a free monitor. Sign of the times. It will go into the recycling bin Saturday morn.

Monitor has been claimed.