Hello everyone.
This is my first post, I have never touched milling machine yet.
To make long story short: I want produce plastic parts for device I invented.
3D printer it`s not an option due to quality and printing time issues.
I need to have aluminium molds for plastic injection. Ordering price is above my financial capibilities.

I have to estimate if I can hadle with it by my own.
The budget I have(2-3 thousent euro) on cnc milling machine may not be much for most of you who work on solid machines but my goal is to make those injection molds from aluminium using cheap milling cnc or ploter in textbook way or quick&dirty or any other way. Please keep in mind that this milling machine will be used only to mill 10 or 12 molds + for my learning purposes so I dont mind if
milling process it self may be slow.

So about the molds:
Mold dimensions is 20x20x8 - for single-cavity mould,mold must keep high precission as later on plastic eleemnts from mold must fit tightly
together very much like in way of lego bricks, also modl shape have sharp streight edges insite and outsite

Example of complexity of element from mold in positive:
https://ibb.co/mea4jF

My questions are:

1 - Is this possible that knowing 3d software and having codding experience (no Gcode) but on the other hand having 0 experince with milling and cnc
I would be able to mill in aluminium such injection mold after 2 or 3 moths of learning (taking it to the bare minimum)?
If not, how much time is require statisticly to learn from scratch for such skills?

2 - Is it duable to mill such small mold in aluminum with cheap cnc milling/ploter up to 3.000euro/$ like one of those:

ChinaCNCzone 3040Z-DQ 4-axis CNC Router Engraver (230 W) | eBay
or
Frezarka CNC – ploter - luib.pl

or any in this price range?
If not, what is the minimum cost of such cnc milling machine?

I would be appreciated for any clue as I don't want to realize over 6 months than I need next need 6 months for learning and stronger machine anyway.