586,096 active members*
3,687 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Fanuc > FROM module replaced- machine will not run

Threaded View

FROM module replaced- machine will not run

Dear friends,

One of our machines had a fried FROM module (A20B-2902_0341) and we found a used replacement in good working conditions but it appears that there is a program compatibility issue since the machine is showing this error, see picture.
    Also, when I go into the PMC area inside the control and try to look at the ladder, there is nothing in it. the ladder looks as if it was empty.
    At some point we loaded SRAM data by using a memory card and transferring all SRAM data from a similar machine we have. The problem is that this other machine is not the same thus it will not work.

I would like to ask for your advice in which way to go, I do have a complete set of the original program files that had been provided to us by the machine manufacturer, but these are only 3 files, CNC, PMC and PITCH ERROR, there is nothing else, and for what it looks like, we also need whatever info goes inside the FLASH-ROM module that we have replaced.

Thanks in advance for you comments and guidance.

Flex
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PMC error.jpg