587,459 active members*
3,669 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > WoodWorking Machines > Commercial CNC Wood Routers > Chinese Machines > Taiwan - SYNTEC - 6MB or 6MA - Controller Discussions

Hybrid View

Re: Taiwan - SYNTEC - 6MB or 6MA - Controller Discussions

Hello Serum...
    I took a look at page # 1 in this Thread.. Orange/Silver Machine...
    Who is the Manufacturer...
    Are they using a lot of Aluminum?.. or is that silver paint over steel?

Looks like a nice machine.. with extended gantry for the more travel to the sides...

What is your thoughts on the machine you received so far?...

I took a look at your ladder...
    about 25% larger file than mine...
    I'm not sure if I can judge it correctly... it's either more advanced.. or more confused...
    But one thing is for sure... a different author started it.. and further added onto it...
    At some point.. even if it's a bit inefficient.. nobody wants to start it from scratch...they just keep adding on...

I hope all is working out as you hoped...
    Thank You very much for sharing.

Another thing confirmed is that each machine is unique... and the author usually doesn't spend the time, to plan out and label all the comment areas.. (not even in Chinease)...
    That is probably more desired by us hobbyists... but sadly.. a little while from now.. even the original author will probably have trouble modifying/updating these ladders...
    There is no way you could possibly keep all the variables in your memory and get them confused.

- - - Updated - - -

SyntecEngineer..
    In case you need it, my email is:
    [email protected]

thanks
    Frankmali17

@frank; i'll upload the details on the cabinet this Friday, but there is only 1pc 16 channel relay-board. Cabinet is very neat and tight.
    About the structure. It's all steel, no aluminum

Can you figure out what F5 does on the control-panel? it makes a non connected relay click, but i have no idea what's behind it. I want to use M8 / M9 to activate/deactivate the coolant option, i could use that relay behind F5. is it easy to adjust the ladderfile?

My machine doesn't do an automatic tool-measuring after a change, you need to do it manually from the tool-offset menu for each individual tool (I like it that way)

Quote Originally Posted by serum View Post
    @frank; i'll upload the details on the cabinet this Friday, but there is only 1pc 16 channel relay-board. Cabinet is very neat and tight.
    About the structure. It's all steel, no aluminum

Can you figure out what F5 does on the control-panel? it makes a non connected relay click, but i have no idea what's behind it. I want to use M8 / M9 to activate/deactivate the coolant option, i could use that relay behind F5. is it easy to adjust the ladderfile?

My machine doesn't do an automatic tool-measuring after a change, you need to do it manually from the tool-offset menu for each individual tool (I like it that way)
    Hello Serum...
    I was wondering if there are Two INPUT boards.. ?

About F5.. I will take a look...
    But your ladder seemed very very "busy" or "confusing" ..