OK, here is how I set 0,0,0, with my Anilam controlled mill. When the machine is booted up, it is at 0,0,0. If I want to change the position, I can manually change x,y, and z, zero out all 3, load my program, hit auto, push start and my program starts running. I am having trouble with the machine coordinates and the work coordinates when setting 0,0,0 in mach3. I would like to somehow turn off the machine coordinates option all together because it seems to always have a memory and returns to the previous 0,0,0, so when I load a new program in a different place, instead of starting the program at the new 0,0,0, it goes back to the previous 0,0,0,. I can't seem to zero out both the work place and the machine dro references. Does anyone know how to get rid of the machine coordinates program altogether as even when I am at 0,0,0, in work space or as Mach3 calls it, offset, it seems to want to take off somewhere else. What I want is to know that when the red light is out, meaning not in machine coordinates, I am in workspace coordinates, that is where I can start my program and not worry about it taking off to some different coordinates. I want it to act like my Anilam, when it says 0,0,0, that is really where it is and not in some memory bank. If I haven't made myself clear, please ask me some questions to clear this problem up. I would really appreciate some help. I am not doing production work, so I don't need any offset memory locations and I have tried to get rid of the G54, G55, codes, but to no avail. How do I do this? Please help, Robert Brown.