I just got an x700 and I'm having a bit of trouble. Yesterday I moved the machine into my shop, tested everything to make sure it was working, then went to bed. Today I go to align the mirrors and I can't get the laser to fire. The connections on the laser tube are solid, but I don't have any way to test that high of a voltage output. I try testing the laser with the 'Laser' button on the controller as well as running a simple job but no matter what the laser does not fire despite working yesterday. There are no abnormal noises, and the power supply led indicates that it is getting power.

How can I go about troubleshooting this?

Edit:

I unplugged the large green connector going to the laser psu and pressed the Test button. The laser fired, so the problem must be the controller not turning the laser on?

Edit2:

It seems that when the controller boots up the laser is fired for a few milliseconds. I noticed this since I put masking tape over my first mirror to help with alignment and it had a small ~1mm hole cut through after starting the machine. I tested this again and it seems to be consistent after a complete power-down and restart. It must not fire for long since there was no "exit wound" on the tape.

Edit3:

I tested all of the interlock switches this morning. The pair of green wires going into the laser psu have continuity when the machine is on and doors are closed.