View Poll Results: interested?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • yup. I am there

36 85.71%
  • Nope, not for me

6 14.29%
Page 2 of 11 1234
    Weldtutor, for instance, when you posted above, my clock here said 8:45 Pm. I am unaware of what time it is ( I am guessing the cold weather up north stopped your clock inside your igloo) in your time zone when you posted
    I am guessing that we will be going by my clock, but I will probably be monitoring the chat room as much as a half hour early, perhaps.
    (Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy"
    -RedGreen show.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by massajamesb View Post
    I will probably be monitoring the chat room as much as a half hour early, perhaps.
    Oh GOOD!!! Unlock the doors... turn on the lights ... and TURN UP the heat! (flame2)
    We had snow flurries Tuesday and Wednesday in North Central Wisconsin, (Central Time that is!!! :banana: )

hehehehehhe... I just posted that last message and it shows I posted at 11:21 PM
    "BUT" it's really 12:21 AM the forum's clock hasn't been reset to the new
    DLST= Daylight Savings Time.

Quote Originally Posted by The Inventor View Post
    Oh GOOD!!! Unlock the doors... turn on the lights ... and TURN UP the heat! (flame2)
    We had snow flurries Tuesday and Wednesday in North Central Wisconsin, (Central Time that is!!! :banana: )
    That's funny. I spent most of my afternoon riding a bicycle around the park with my stepson, and then drinking a few tallboys while mowing. I was commenting to my neighbors about the nice weather we are having here.
    (Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

-RedGreen show.

For a heads up on the designs:
    Here's one of the designs I'm looking at. But to make this out of 8020 material
    would be expensive.
    I would probably use square tubing with a 3/16 or 1/4" wall for the frame and
    legs.
    Not sure how I'd make the "Z" axis as I would only need about 6" travel at the most. (6" for clearance when inserting sheets of material.)
    http://www.torchmate.com/4x4/index.htm

That's funny. I spent most of my afternoon riding a bicycle around the park with my stepson, and then drinking a few tallboys while mowing. I was commenting to my neighbors about the nice weather we are having here.
    Follow-up: We had snow AGAIN!!!! Last night! .... Up here we don't 'MOW'
    we "SNOW BLOW!" hehehehehehehe :wee: :banana:

Well, 3 more hours to go. This is the reminder I said I would post. Whoopee.

-RedGreen show.

For anyone who doesn't already know, to get into Flashchat, go to the main Forums, and look on the toolbar menu at the top of the Zone screen, there should be a Flashchat icon there. Click on it, and presto, there you are.

-RedGreen show.

Well, not too many showed up, and the conversation was probably dull for some that showed up, as we didn't really get too deep into anything other than some basic stuff.

I am going to try again next week, seeing as how this was a holiday weekend. If it doesn't work out then, then it is an official bust. I am not too optimistic about the outcome, but it might just have been the holiday keeping some away.

I am going to try and do more discussion next time, and include more people in the discussion.

For those few that showed up, thanks for your patronage. If you couldn't make it this week, next week is a "go" for now. Feel free to join in next time so the chat room will get the dust knocked off of it once in a while.

-RedGreen show.

Well, not too many showed up, and the conversation was probably dull for some that showed up, as we didn't really get too deep into anything other than some basic stuff.
    I would have attended had I know.. Last I saw ya'll had a survey up for the
    chat (I havent been following this thread). How about posting a thread
    next friday reminding everyone of the chat on Sat in the subject line
    in the main plasma forum.

DeviousMW

Yup! it might have been basic, but I got a wealth of good info that will help me.
    Thanks Massajamesb .. but as the old saying goes: "For every answer you get 10
    more questions"
    Can't wait for next Saturday Night. "Mark your calenders"

Quote Originally Posted by DeviousMW View Post
    I would have attended had I know.. Last I saw ya'll had a survey up for the
    chat (I havent been following this thread). How about posting a thread
    next friday reminding everyone of the chat on Sat in the subject line
    in the main plasma forum.

DeviousMW
    Okay, I will do that. Thanks for the suggestion, Devious.

-RedGreen show.

Well, I forgot to mention it yesterday,so I don't expect many to show this evening, but I will be monitoring the chat room, incase any members still are interested.

-RedGreen show.

Talking

I was wondering of you got lost or stuck in a'Honey-DO-DO"?!?!? :banana:

I was wondering of you got lost or stuck in a'Honey-DO-DO"?!?!? :banana:
    no, just had a lot going on. Slipped right by me(nuts)

-RedGreen show.

Well it was another great and informative night in the chat room, wish the rest of
    Guys that said they'd be there were there, They missed a heck of a good
    discussion, but hey, we had a good group and a lot of info flowing.

One of the last things we covered is about the "Day and the Time" of our
    chats.

So the open question is: Is the time (7 PM Central) a good starting time??
    Is Sunday night a good night for everyone? (If not speak up and let us know
    which night would be better.)

I agree. I enjoyed the chat, and I want to personally thank everyone that showed up, if I haven't already.

Tentatively, we will hold another plasma chat next Saturday, 7:00 central.
    If you have any input, or prefer another time/day, please post your input here.

I am not against trying to accomodate as many as possible, but I am sure there will always be a couple left behind

For everyone that couldn't make it, or forgot, try to make plans to stop by next time. We would love to see more people there.

-RedGreen show.

Arrow CNC Plasma Chat

Well it was another great and informative night in the chat room
    I'll second that remark!

Lots of interesting chat & discussion (Occasional :bs: thrown in.) No names mentioned.

Plasma CNC here at "The Zone" has a lot of followers so feel free to join in.

You can "lurk" & take notes if you wish, or ask questions & get almost instant answers, or give answers etc.

If you have never been in a "chat" no need to worry, it is very simple to use.
    Just click on "FLASH CHAT" up at top of the screen & you are part of it, as long as you are logged in to CNCzone.

Key in your question at the bottom of the screen, then send or enter & everyone can see it. Occasionally everyone will answer at once, & you will see all the answers.

Mark your day planner, stick a note on the fridge door, or perhaps get your computer to remind you of the next chat session.
    Try it, you might like it.

Thanks to moderator, Massajamesb for originally making the arrangements for this activity.:idea:

I don't know how i missed it but will be there saturday. Is that 6:00 pacific?
    mike

Talking

Ah Ha Massa! So this is where your hanging out now.....trying to recruit some cronies to show your disturbing brand of hot photos to? !!!

First time I've come across this thread.

Have you abondoned my build thread because I shunned your plasma chat? .....

Actually I didn't shun it, it's just hard to get up at 6am to build a new cnc router if I'm still up at 2am for the plasma chat.....

.....so is it on again this Sat at midnight GMT ?

I'll try to be there.....but only if Pancho is not going to make an appearance....I know about your collection of pancho photos on your hard drive :nono:, a little birdie told me! (ger).....very....very disturbing...(wedge)

L8rs.

Page 2 of 11 1234