I recently purchased an old AXYZ Millenium router in very good mechanical condition. I've done some research before posting here and discovered, without surprise, that some of the electronics are a bit outdated. This did not come with a computer, or the original control software so I expected to have to buy some new "stuff". I haven't brought the router to my shop yet but went to the warehouse where I purchased it to take lots of photos for my research.

Back when these machines were sold there was an option to set it up with steppers or servos. I'm assuming steppers but can not verify yet as they are enclosed and I forgot my tools in the other car. I'm going to post some of the photos I took in hopes of getting some guidance in bringing this machine a bit more into the modern era, and revealing some of the details that are eluding me.

I am very interested in the UC300ETH-UB1 sold by cncroom.com . It seems like it shouldn't be too much trouble to bring this machine to life with said combo, which looks fantastic. There is a little wrinkle though, at least to my mind. This machine cam with a nice Elte spindle, and a very cool Desoutter afd415-2100 drill, both mounted. Pretty sweet deal! I would love to use this to add tapping operations to my setups where applicable. There is a Humphrey solenoid wired into the panel so I'm thinking they had this set up to do this or something similar.

I would like to set things up using UCCNC with the new UC300ETH-UB1. My long winded question is, can I use the hardware/software combo that I'm after to replace the control portion of the old hardware/software? Will this allow me to utilize the pneumatic drill from g-code? Am I missing something? Photos to follow.