Hey all,
I've been having some trouble getting the drill bank on my machine to function. I just started using this machine (or any for that matter) last year, and am still trying to understand all of it's capabilities. I'm running a KOMO Innova 408, which has a drill bank on it that as far as anyone at the shop is aware has never been used. I've been reading up on it, and have found the codes I need, however my tests have been unsuccessful. The issue comes when I attempt to rotate any the drill spindles. They respond to my code, and drop down as if they are ready to cut, but trip a sensor everytime they attempt to spin. For example:

>G28G91Z0M5
>G90
>T302
>M3S5000 (When I run this test program block by block, this line is where my error occurs.)
>G43H11Z1
>(Perform Cut...)
>...
>...

My machine throws a "1090 Tool Overload Fault". To clear this, I must open the back panel and reset this sensor (the gray button on OL3) :

I don't know much about the guts of this machine, and no clue what i'm actually doing when I press this reset. I would assume that the motor to turn the drill bank spindles is overloading or timing out, but i have no idea where to start to identify the problem, let alone fix it.

If this is the wrong place to ask, or if I haven't provided enough information please let me know; I'm a brand new member, and rather new to machining in general. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Cole

P.S. As a follow up, assuming I get these running, I've been trying to learn to edit the post processor I use in VCarve Pro to allow programming of the drill bank in addition to the main spindle. If anyone knows about this kind of thing, I would be deeply grateful for the help.