586,912 active members*
3,380 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > WoodWorking Machines > Commercial CNC Wood Routers > Chinese Machines > JUST PURCHASED JCUT 1325 3 SPINDLE MACHINE ...NEED HELP

JUST PURCHASED JCUT 1325 3 SPINDLE MACHINE ...NEED HELP

JCUT 1325 3 SPINDLE
    NCSTUDIO
    PCI CONTROLLER

Hello everyone !! My name is Art, ive been programing cnc machines for about 10 years now and now venturing out to start own company. I just purchased a 3 spindle (their version of a ATC). Machine came in great etc. Now the stress begins... I did as told be installing software first and then pci card. That's when I found out that the soft ware is in Chinese.... So I cant read ANYTHING... So if anyone could provide me with a English version of NCSTUDIO that would be great. Also I'm currently running windows 7, and I'm reading everywhere that XP is needed due to beta versions are ran on XP (hopefully not the case) The next is the software part artcam, it came with their version but I'm no too sure how legit it is. but if anyone could help me iron out some details of this machine id be so appreciative. Thanks in advance

Art

Quote Originally Posted by DRUMCO View Post
    JCUT 1325 3 SPINDLE
    NCSTUDIO
    PCI CONTROLLER

Hello everyone !! My name is Art, ive been programing cnc machines for about 10 years now and now venturing out to start own company. I just purchased a 3 spindle (their version of a ATC). Machine came in great etc. Now the stress begins... I did as told be installing software first and then pci card. That's when I found out that the soft ware is in Chinese.... So I cant read ANYTHING... So if anyone could provide me with a English version of NCSTUDIO that would be great. Also I'm currently running windows 7, and I'm reading everywhere that XP is needed due to beta versions are ran on XP (hopefully not the case) The next is the software part artcam, it came with their version but I'm no too sure how legit it is. but if anyone could help me iron out some details of this machine id be so appreciative. Thanks in advance

Art

Hello Art. My name is Bob, in Ill. Cloce to St. Louis Mo.
    i purchased a Jcut cnc plasma/router table in 2013. It is a great machine and i use the plasma portion daily , and only recently i tried to use the router!! I had Mandy( my sales lady) have her enginer remotely install Ncstudion english on to my XP computer. Still playing with that. Can u contact Jcut and have them do that ?? Thanks !!! Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobrl View Post
    Hello Art. My name is Bob, in Ill. Cloce to St. Louis Mo.
    i purchased a Jcut cnc plasma/router table in 2013. It is a great machine and i use the plasma portion daily , and only recently i tried to use the router!! I had Mandy( my sales lady) have her enginer remotely install Ncstudion english on to my XP computer. Still playing with that. Can u contact Jcut and have them do that ?? Thanks !!! Good luck.
    Hey Bob thanks for that info. That's the Christmas beat information ice recieved since I got the machine. Did you use Team Viewer for the remote install ? And was this was done for you recently? Thanks Again in advance for your help.

Art

Re: JUST PURCHASED JCUT 1325 3 SPINDLE MACHINE ...NEED HELP

Hello Art

Can you use the machine now ?