https://youtu.be/fSVgXcwMZwU

The milling of this neck went a bit better than the last post . . . the transition on the heel needs to be more gradual and using arcs instead of circles for the neck loft made it a bit flat: Still using Estlcam - because am still trying to figure out CamBam . .lol. The owner wrote a really nice e-mail before buying and offered to give a hand with milling guitars - told him that I'd reciprocate by making some videos - but he wont respond to any e-mails - such is life. Tried posting in the CamBam page here without any replies. Have had some success connecting with a few people on the CamBam forum and think that will be a big help in the long run - but need to learn the basics first - which is proving a tad laborious. Regardless, making some progress - there are many parameters that seem unfamiliar as they are either not part of or named differently from other CAM programs like Fusion or Estlcam. Will stay with it - don't want to have spent that money for nothing. Truth be told can't recommend it. Deskproto is what I want now - but will have to wait until I can afford it.