Gerry,
I'm trying to use the 2010 Screenset G54-G59 Offsets, but I'm not having any success.
What I want to do is make very tiny adjustments to my current Z position (without having to generate new G-code), so I can easily test how deep I have to make engraving cuts into some thin pickguard material. In the Offsets tab, I can put values in for X, Y, & Z for each of the G54-G59 selections. Then when I go back through the G54-G59 selections and click on them, the values I put in are still there (that's good!). Whatever values I entered into the XYZ G54-G59 fields would also change the coordinates DRO to the exact same values, which didn't seem right. However, one time I changed the Z offset value by .1mm and the Z DRO changed from xxx to xxx.1 (which is what I thought it should do). But this happened only once, and I have not been able to make it happen again.

The little circles to the left of the Gxx choices never light up......I assumed that they are indicators that light up so you know which offset is selected?

I also tried saving the offsets, but on the next screen there are only 3 buttons: Select, Save and Close. Do I select which Gxx I want to save, then press Select, then press Save, then Close? When I do that, nothing changes visually. Not sure if anything happened. Where are these values saved to?

So, I have a number of areas where things are not working the way I expected. I must be doing something wrong. Could you provide a few instructions as to how to use these offsets correctly?

Thanks, Dan