Hi,

I have a CNCRP PRO machine and I've been using, running with Mach 3 since I built it over two years ago. Everything has been flawless until last night. I got an error message - MACH3/MACROS/MACH3MILL/not found - when I open Mach3 . I get the message and click OK and then I get it a second time, and click OK again and then Mach3 opens and the control panel comes up. When I load g-code and click start, the spindle does not start up like it usually does, but the steppers execute the g-code as normal, just without the spindle on. I can manually start the spindle by clicking on the Spindle CW f5 button on the right of the control panel, and after the g-code is executed, the spindle will turn off. It's a work around, but not a good one. One other possible clue - when I close Mach3 a screen comes up asking to "save fixtures" and I always click yes, except I have a vague feeling I might have accidentally hit no the last time - but not 100% on this. Sorry I have a limited understanding of Mach3 - I should have learned more but got complacent as everything functioned first rate from the start. Thanks