Good Morning,
I am having some difficulty loading a Rhino file into Solidworks. I don't really know Rhino at all and have upper intermediate skills with Solidworks. So please be patient with me if I ask lots of what might seem obvious to the more experienced people.

My issue is, I thought I would be able to directly import a Rhino .3dm file into Solidworks but when I try I get this message "The following file names entered were invalid, not found, locked or of an incompatible type". I tried saving them under different formats and so far have had no luck getting them to open.

Is there anyone that successfully imports Rhino 3D solid files into Solidworks so that they can modified, and how are you accomplishing this?

I've attached the file I'm trying to convert to Solidworks so I can edit some features within it. Any advise on the whole converting/editing process will be greatly appreciated as this is taking me way to long to figure out. I figure I'll have a whole bunch of things to learn about surfaces after I actually get the file to open.