Trying to setup and calibrate a new build. The CNC is a DIY 1200 x 800mm 3 axis router with a slave axis for the Y axis. I am using RM 1605 ball screws and SBR20 (16mm) linear rails NEMA34 motors an all axis DM860a micro stepper drivers. Running Windows 7. The problem I think might be in the driver settings, after doing the math for the calculation it looks like the velocity needs to be something like 5000, I think I came up with 5032 to make the motors run smooth in "motor tuning" the if I try an set up and calibrate the axis when mach3 asks how far would I like to move it, I put 10mm in and it moves the spindle 50mm. Then mach3 asks how far did it move and when I put in 50mm mach3 pop-up box tells me it will change the settings in motor tuning (velocity) down to 450 or so. At this point the axis hardly moves... sounds real week and troubled. I have looked all over and don't seem to see this issue anywhere, so my guess is I've screwed something up somewhere, but where. I think it might be the driver settings but after testing several settings on the drivers the problem comes out the same in the end. It seems like mach3 wants to go about 2mm per hour, not going to make many chips like that.thanksPat