586,114 active members*
3,326 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > BobCad-Cam > Adv. Posting auger on/off
Page 2 of 2 12

Re: Adv. Posting auger on/off

Hi SBC

Really nice to hear you are still going strong, call in more often if you can

Reckon James is buying the dinner, as for the beers, well as I am not allowed to drink anymore that would be a bit rough but I suppose I could pay a round or two just to be sociable

Really would be nice if we were able to all meet up one day, getting the time and of course the travel costs from the UK might cause a couple of problems and the fact that I haven`t had a Passport since 1999

I have stopped at V28, V29 and especially V30 are now so "resource hungry" that none of my 4 seats computers can run BC V30 fast enough now and to update all the hardware my PC builder reckons it would cost me around £3500 GBP per seat, they downloaded the V30 software and ran various tests on several pretty high end computers they use and that was what they came up with
    That is somewhere around $4900 USD which comes out to about $19600 USD for the lot and that`s before I actually buy the V30 upgrade so V28 it is for me unless I win the Lottery

Anyway, enough of that, just nice to see you on here again.

Regards

Re: Adv. Posting auger on/off

Nice work there James, yes, would be easier if you could do the first op on the Lathe

OK, I`ll do the tips, even if I can`t make it let me know and I`ll send it over, Check from the Royal Bank of Goodyear OK

Regards
    Rob

Page 2 of 2 12