Hi,

I'm unsure if this is the correct forum to pose my question but here goes:

I've got a Victor 900 CNC machine similar but not exactly the same as the example below:

It is fitted with an after-market Elettromeccanica RV73 spindle with the following specs:

The spindle is driven via, what appears to be, a custom derivative of a Fuling DBZ200 VFD. I say custom because it lacks a number of connection terminals that the 'standard' DBZ200 Chinese manual says should be present. Controlling this VFD via Mach4 has proven to be problematic with spindle speed control a total failure after weeks of trying a plethora of hard and software configurations in addition to trying out a number of suggestions posted here on CNCZone by (many) others with similar Fuling DBZ VFD issues.

I have decided to ditch the DBZ200 altogether and wish to purchase a mainstream, quality VFD from a reputable manufacturer/supplier preferably in the UK. I have, of course, researched this to an extent but am a little overwhelmed by the choices available and am not too confident about specifying the correct VFD for my spindle. Thus, I would ask if anyone here could recommend a replacement VFD based on the spindle specifications given above. My budget is around £300~£400.

Thanks in advance for any advice or assistance in this matter.