586,051 active members*
3,751 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Manufacturing Processes > Turning > Help Live tool double trouble

Help Live tool double trouble

Emag vl-4 vertical turn machine, had lost parameters and ladder, once restored setup complained of noisy live tool. went to check load on live tool "V" axis, started it in mda mode, and noticed displayed speed is double commanded speed at all speeds, also tool seems to physically be running twice as fast. other working machine beside it does not display this behavior. I compared cmr parameter and such to other emag,seems to match. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
    Kyle

For anyone with this trouble in the future, the problem turned out to be in parameter 2455 (pulses per rev).
    it was set to 8192; should be 16384. We corrected this and all is well again with speed.

Thanks,
    Kyle

I also had problems with data recovery. Because of the intruders who were able to penetrate my mail, I lost very important data. Very much depended on this information.
    And just thanks to my faithful comrade, what that he found a way to restore this data using http://www.emailadepts.com/ThunderbirdRecovery.htm