Sir, let's get back to the rapid issue. I assume it is still far too fast and still having to keep the rapid at 25%. I would try replacing the clock card (1020) and see if this helps. It is this card that controls the feed rates and rapids if I remember right. It's a quick test if you have another machine. Just take if out of the good machine and put it back in the bad machine and see if the rapids are still out of control. If so, put them back. I would next consider a problem with your CPU or Software module.

Instead of guessing and losing time, you can send the boards to us for troubleshooting on our test machine. It takes less than a day to come to the problem and solution if indeed you have a problem in your card rack somewhere. We charge $350 for the service and saves you down time, service calls and from shipping boards back and forth and losing more time and money.

Let me know if you want to try replacing the processor and software module and we can ship them out to you when you are ready.

Either way, we can help. Just let us know.

FadalCNC Tech Support