586,075 active members*
3,982 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

spindle problem with tnc 151

hello to all
    i have one problem with the spindle of one cnc miller bpt with tnc 151 control, all in the machine work fine, but the spindle dont turn i have the notes from machintek and the only thing extrange its the armature voltage (0v) and the motor field (150 v ) all relays work and the other thing is that the tnc 151 spindle analogue output its always 0(v).
    Some suggestion?
    thank you

Is the TNC getting the drive healthy signal?If it does not see this amongst other things it will not give an analogue output.
    Mark.

thank you gridley51

thank you for the answer gridley51
    what is the signal that should receive from drive? the led's of the drive its ok(before comand spindle run) but when input comand to spindle, the machine not respond (leds for the drive, armature voltage, spindle) and the VDU show * and stay this way.

What drive do you have?
    Mark.

KTK drive

thank you for the quick answer, the drive is KTK drive (sol-1, fac1-r, mti-1) i have the notes from machintek but i'm not sure if the problem its the drive or the control, i dont think that the problem is the control beacuse the rest of the machine work ok (the axis move in mdi and joystick)

It is a working machine or now only you are installing, If you are installing Pl. check up Input Supply Phase sequence

Before commanding a speed you should have a red led on at the bottom of the main board.It says ok beside it.There should be one red led lit on the field card and one of the bridges should have three red leds lit.You should have voltage on the field,I don`t know what the Bridgeport field voltage is but it will tell you on the motor plate.No volts on armature.Does the Bridgeport have fuses in the armature leads?
    Mark.

thank you to all

thank you guys.
    the situation its this: the machine already was working, but when the technicians painted and finish the machine, after appear this problems, the leds in the drive its ok (led 3,5,8 on) in the fac-ir and the led in the mti-1 also ok (field healty), exist voltage in field but it seemed that the signal not come to the drive.
    thank you.