I just installed Aspire 9.510 on my computer, and it seems much more streamlined than before. However. when I try to load a "rounded tool path" the machine shows the placement at lower left of the table (the standard "home" position). My machine (an Automated Precision Equipment 200HD) is set up with the rotary axis off to the right of the rear corner of my machine (in line with the tool holders) but at the extreme rear, parallel to the Y-axis. Before I installed Aspire 9.510 The placement would be correct, but I had not been able to convert the X-axis to the B-axis (as my Wincnc program is set up). When I tried to run a "rounded tool path" program, the machine would jog right half the distance of the blank, and then abort due to "soft-limit-x exceeded." My understanding is that the program should have converted all X-axis values to B-axis values. What have I missed? When I moved the home position to the left, it would jog to center and start to cut, but the B-axis would not rotate so I only got one corner of the stock cut (btw, I had rotated the B-axis, manually with the B-key, 45 degrees so the corner was up)! Two years ago a representative from APE and a tech came and worked with several of our maintenance folk (me included) and we used the rotary axis successfully. However, I had not had access to the machine until recently, and am now the designated operator, so am using YouTube and the manuals to pick my way through!

Any helpful insight would be appreciated!

Steve Weaver