Hi guys, just one more little update on the thread, as always I've been extremelly busy so been really hard to get anything done on this build, anyway I'm almost done gathering the expensive big stuff, I'm almost finished with the gathering of materials. So last thursday I received the spindle unit and all I have to say is that this think looks amazingly AWESOME and it's very large and heavy, now I'm starting to have an idea of the overall machine.... rails are huge, the rail blocks look like trucks, the spindle is a monster, the ATC cylinder is quite big also...
here are some pics:

everything looks amazing, I just made a rough test for runout with my 1 micrometer mitutoyo test indicator not even cleaned the grease (it's packed with very soft grease) and the needle barely moves, it measures like half micrometer runout or less. So it's 12000 RPM, BT40, 4 coolant nozzles and it has a cooling circuit on it's body. I Really like, looks really wel built and comes with test relatory for whatever it's worth. I also bought the Aircylinder-hidraulic press for the toolchange from the same company and also looks very nice, it comes with the open/close sensor switches and all ready for mounting ang working. I think it was a fair price 2093usd shipped with all the customs clearence for Portugal.
Now just missing the spindle servo motor and also ordered a small servo for the 4th axis that should be here next week.
some pics on the ATC press:

I'm really excited to start making the machine body... need to make some testing epoxy molds but first I need to make a vibrating table so I can make some serious testing...

anyway, I'll keep you guys up to date...